Friday, November 14, 2008
My "volunteer" personal trainer
A Couple of weeks ago I decided to start exercising in the evenings to get rid of a little bit of this preggo chub..lol. Well, everytime I would put the work out DVD in and the music would start Jaxon would come running. For some reason it was really fun for him (killer for me!). Here lately I haven't been wanting to exercise but my little Jaxon is starting to get too smart for "my" own good, (lol). He comes to me in the evening crying to "play the game"...At first I couldn't figure out what he was talking about, but then I had him show me. I guess because we play our DVD's on the Playstation3 he thinks it is a game, (It is definately the most tiring game I have ever played!). Anyways, he cries if I don't put on for him, and when I do put it on for him he lays on the floor and says "C'mon Mom", so there is no getting out of it. I never would've thought I would be exercising because my 2 year old makes me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He is so cute! What is the name of that dvd??
ReplyDelete