Sunday, December 7, 2008

Picture Day NIGHTMARE!

I have been wanting to get some family pictures done since Emmet got here, since we have no pictures with him. I had asked Joni's mom if she could take some for us since I have seen some of the pictures she has taken and they come out really good. Well yesterday ended up being the day we were going to go and do them. We went by the clock tower of EAC because they have a lot of green grass and trees. It ended up being the worst picture day ever!! Both Emmet and Jaxon were screamin their little heads off!...Anytime we would finally get Jaxon calmed down Emmet would start up and vice-versa. We just did a few shots then I told Joni's mom that we would have to do it another time because it was getting so frustrating!....The one picture i put up was the best of them all, and it still had Emmet and Jaxon looking very mad!.. So imagine the morning I had for that one to have been the best one!!...lol..

1 comment:

  1. It doesn't look like boys wanted to coroperate...lol, but of course they are still cute! You and Jake look nice! I really love your hair like that!!

    ReplyDelete