Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Just a Lil Update~
I haven't blogged in a while, it seems everything has been happening at once!...lol. Jake went for his test and interveiw for the Border Patrol and passed both! so we were really excited for that! Now we just have to get all the paperwork filled out and go from there. I have still just been going to school, yesterday I registerd for Summer and Fall classes, so I will be BUSY BUSY!..but I am so ready to start. We got a new car, we had to get rid of the Tahoe, because it was taking way too much gas with me going back and forth to Safford 3 times a week, so we got a smaller cheaper car. Yes I do miss my tahoe and all the space, but i do like my new car, and it is easier to park...lol. Jaxon and Emmet have both been sick for the last few days, it is horrible when you have two sick babies! They both are coughing and all plugged up, neither have been sleeping good at all! I wake up every couple hours to check on them, (mostly Emmet) because it is difficult for them to breath. Today I am going to get a humidifier, so hopefully that helps! On Sunday when we went to Tucson for Jake's interveiw we took the boys to the zoo. It was so neat and Jax loved it. He still keeps talking about the tiger! and it is so funny, because instead of saying giraffe, he calls the giraffe's "Madagascar". It is so cute. Other than that we are all doing good and looking forward to some warm weather! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment