Friday, August 14, 2009

update

I haven't been very good about blogging here lately, and I would be lying if I said I have been busy...lol. Not much is really new with our family. The boys are both doing good, Jaxon is counting down until his birthday. It is so cute because we ask him how old he is going to be and he says " three or Four", Sounding like an old man who can't remember if he is going to be 67 or 68. Emmet has been driving me crazy. Everyday I wonder if he is ever going to get a tooth, He is 10 months tomorrow and NADDA!...Jaxon had 2 already, but I guess that goes to show that all kids are different! He is getting to where he will stand up on his own and loves to drink regular milk (I know you are supposed to wait till they are 1, but I started trying it and he loves it!) I still give him formula throughout the day just so he doesn't totally give it up since milk in 105 degree weather in Safford doesn't work out so well! He is growing so fast though and really showing his own little personality. Jake and I have also been doing good, Jake is ready for football season to start, Go Cardinals! He will have his Monday night football all to himself and his boys since I will be stuck in Psychology class! UGH. Fall Semester is going to be difficult, but as long as I can get through the first couple of months I should be ok, I have Jaxon's birthday party and Shayla's baby shower the weekend before classes start and I have a placement test to study for and my wisdom teeth pulled the weekend after classes start! I Know, I Know ...what was I thinkin?...lol

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I love the new blog look, makes me think I want to blog too! So cute! I will,but it hasn't been long enough yet, you know me I'm only good about every 4-6 months! LOL! You have such a cute little fam, love you guys!

    ReplyDelete