Sunday, September 6, 2009
Wisdom Teeth! UGH!
I had my wisdom teeth pulled about a week ago, and Finally am doing somewhat better! Honestly I thought it wouldnt be that big of a deal since all my family members have had it done and they didnt ever say it was too bad. I went in thinking I would be doing better after a couple of days, but YEAH RIGHT! It was HORRIBLE! Mabe I am not very pain tolerant, but it wasn't only the pain that was bad, the eating is the worst part. I would feel so hungry, but all I could eat was a milkshake for the first 2 days! Last night was my first "real" meal, and man was it GOOD! lol. Jake was AMAZING through it all, setting his alarm 4 times in the middle of the night to give me my medications, Taking on both our crazy boys, and cookin his own dinners (I told him I would cook, but he said he would feel bad having me cook food that I couldn't eat, so he didn't let me in the kitchen). All in all, I am looking forward for this to being completly over and everything being normal again. Try taking Human Anatomy quiz's all drugged up on Vicodin!! Also I am happy that I will NEVER have to do it again! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment