Tuesday, October 20, 2009

He is -Finally- Here!

After many months of waiting, our nephew Ryett Scott McBiles was born. Shayla had gone in to be induced Sunday morning, I didnt make it to Thatcher till about 4pm since it was Emmet's birthday party also. Everyone was in and out waiting for this little boy to arrive, Amy Rhoton and I had slept on the hospital floor too afraid to leave and miss something:)...Luckily my sister Steph was Shayla's OB nurse and brought in lots of extra blankets and pillows for us:)....He arrived at about 10:30AM of the 19th (not sure of the exact time), weighing in at a whopping 9lbs 5oz and 21.5 inches! Shayla had told me when she was first pregnant that anyone who has delivered a baby should get to see one born, so I was able to see my very first live birth. Shayla did AMAZING and I am very happy to have been there.
His "little" big hands:)

and his "little" big feet:)

Ryett being held by his Only aunt:)

Proud Uncle Jake.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!! He's a cutie!! He looks like a McBiles for sure!! He is one big boy!!

    ReplyDelete