Thursday, January 28, 2010

All about EMMET

Emmet has been growing like Crazy, and I cannot believe he is 15 months! I took him to the Dr. today for his well-child check-up. He weighed 22lbs 9oz and was 30 1/2in. He is not drastically bigger than Jaxon but just a little bit bigger( Jaxon at 15mon. 18 1/2 lbs, 28 1/2 in). He had to get 3 shots and was not very happy about it! It would only have been 2 but the Dr. talked me into the H1N1 vaccine (Jake and I were a little skeptical about it because it was so new). Emmet is getting his own little personality and is deffinately our child that keeps us on our feet ALL day. He is into something left and right and anytime it is too quiet he is usually up to no good:)...Funny Story: We have been giving Jaxon liquid vitamin supplements (doesn't like to eat what we want him to eat)and one morning Emmet saw me give it to Jaxon and not him, so feeling left out he ran to me crying and pointing to the vitamins, so I filled up a 1/4 dose and squirt it in his mouth (By the way, I have tried it and it is the worst tasting thing in the world!). He made the funniest face and started crazily hitting himself in the head....I asked if he wanted some more and turned around running the fastest I have ever seen him run!...lol.

3 comments:

  1. He is ADORABLE! I can't believe he is 15 months either! It goes by too fast! We used to have to give Cameron the liquid vitamin too...yuck! I wish I would have seen what Emmet did..lol What does Jaxon do? Can't he just take a flinston vitamin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaxon makes a face and tells me its "not berry good"...lol. He thinks the flinstone's are gross too...crazy kid:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trista just did the cutest thing...she climbed up onto my lap, and i said look trista theres Emmet...She got all bug eyed and pointed to him and yelled over and over again EMMET Emmet Emmet! she misses her twin! I had my friend come over the past two days that has a lil red headed girl and Trista is not too fond of her! She crys and runs to me when she see's her!

    ReplyDelete