Monday, June 21, 2010
Camping
This past week was our annual McBiles family camping trip. This year we did TRUE camping. It was the first time Jaxon and Emmet stayed in a tent, and they LOVED it. They love to play outside when we are at home so I figured living outside for a few days would keep them happy:). I won't lie, I froze my butt off 2 outta 3 of the nights there (hope to have a trailer to sleep in next year). We had so much fun together, from the horse shoe tournament, to fishing, to Shayla running from a deer:) LOL.
Scott and Sandra (Horse shoe tournament winners) UGH!!:(
Jax loves helping cook dinner at home, i guess it doesn't matter where he is!
Dirty boy, but Nana isn't scared.
Ryett even got a little dirty:) (probably from Emmet touching him! lol)
This is what my little man looked like at the end of every day. He is ALL BOY!:)
Dirt and dinner...MMMM:)
Jaxon caught his very FIRST fish! He was so happy! Every morning the first words outta his mouth was , "Are we going fishin today?"...Love that kid:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Everyone had a blaSt ! My grandboys are wonderFul! Can't wait till next year only I hope to have a trailer ! lol
ReplyDeleteoh man i cant' believe how blonde Emmets hair is! He is really all boy!
ReplyDeleteEmmet is so cute all dirty! And Jaxon with his fish! Looks like fun
ReplyDelete