Saturday, July 31, 2010
Scottsdale
We just got back from our Hatch family vacation in Scottsdale. YES, it was VERY hot! but we had so much fun! It was a little hectic when it came to planning the week, since my mom and I had class Monday and Tuesday, Jake and Sandra would be back to work, and my last babysitter Kaitlin would be in Scottsdale too. We ended up going up as a family Friday, Jake, my mom, Bret, and I came home Sunday, leaving the kids with steph, her 4 kids, kaitlin, and my dad. Of course I was super worried, since I had never been away from them for more than one night. After class Tuesday my mom and I headed back to Scottsdale. Poor Jake didn't get to see his boys for 5 nights! He missed us so much and could not wait for us all to come home. He kept calling me telling me how quiet it is in the house with no kiddos around. Now we are home and so happy to be! We did LOTS of swimming, eating, and shopping!:)...
Emmet in his "No way to Drown suit"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the second pic!!
ReplyDelete