Thursday, April 14, 2011

Harlee Nicole McBiles

Our princess is finally here!...Harlee Nicole was born April 7th at 1:43pm. She was 6lbs 3oz and 19" long. So here is the birth story:
* I had my 39 week Dr. appt on Wednesday the 6th, and was 4cm dilated. I had asked the Dr about a selective induction, because I am just super impatient and the previous week had killed me. The Dr. said she was going to go and check to see if OB had anything scheduled. She came back with a phone number to call at 8am the following morning, but didn't think they would be able to get me in until Friday the 8th because of how crazy busy it has been in OB. Well, my sister Steph was working that night, so I told her to just text me in the morning if they were going to be able to take me or not, so I didn't have to get up and get everything ready for them to only say if that they were full. After a LLLLOOONNNGGG night of horrible back pain, and consistant, but mild contractions, Steph text at 6am saying they had beds open, and to get up and start getting ready. Jake had just got to work, only to get my call and have to turn around and come home, but he was more than happy to:)...So I got up at 6 and took a shower and started getting everything ready to go, and everything ready for the boys to stay with my dad. We got to the hospital about 9am and they hooked me up to the machines and started the IV and bloodwork and all that fun stuff you get once you arrive...the monitor showed consistant contractions, so I am pretty sure I would have gone into labor on my own probably later that day. Dr. Romero came in at 10 and checked me and broke my water, I was already a 5 and not even in labor. It was GREAT!....so they made me lay in bed for an hour to see how baby reacted to my water breaking. Had ZERO contractions in this time. After that they let me get up and walk around the hospital to try and get stuff movin. Jake and I walked around for an hour and was having pretty good contractions so we went back to get checked. Was now at a 7, and feelin the pain:(....LUCKY ME had my awesome nurse of a sister there the whole time. She wasn't on duty, but took care of me anyways... got to an 8 shortly later and wanted my epideral...Steph gave me 2 shots of Fetanyl while waiting for the epideral...LOVE that stuff:)....30 minutes after the epi, it was time to push. Very shortly later we had our BEAUTIFUL baby girl:)...We all love her so much and are so happy to have her apart of our crazy family...and her daddy, well lets just say she has had him wrapped around her little finger since the first minute she was born:)... So with all 3 of my deliveries, the labor time has been cut in half. Jaxon was 12 hours, Emmet was 6 and Harlee was 3...If I have anymore kids I don't think we will make it to the hospital!...lol

all the pictures are backward, but I am too lazy to change it:)
Me and the best nurse/sister a girl could ask for:)
Just after Steph drugged me :)

Joni and Harlee
Proud Nana
Love her face in this one!
Uncle Tristan
Lookin at Grandpa
Aunt Kika
Goofy Uncle Levi
Trista trying to see Harlee through the window
Meeting her brothers for the first time
Just after she was born
So happy she's finally here!
Kisses from daddy
BEAUTIFUL girl
One happy momma after the epideral
Just getting to the hospital:)

3 comments:

  1. I love her little face! She looks a lot like Jaxon to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trista was looking at the pictures while i was reading, and she said "Heather and Harlee have ouie's, make her better mommy... I love aunt Heather:)" She misses you guys, and so do I!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww...We miss our Trista girl too!...and I miss our little craft days :(...you guys need to move back so we can do it every week:)!

    ReplyDelete