
Now that Jake is only working part time, he gets so bored some days and has to think of things to do, Like today. He decided to build our dogs a dog house. The one they already had was torn to pieces, and since it is about time to breed Nala again it turned out to be a good idea. Jaxon was outside all day helping daddy, and when it came time for painting we let him help with that too, only not on the dog house...lol. Jake is a perfectionist and I knew he would constantly be going over Jaxon's areas so he got his own board to paint. He had so much fun!

Here is the finished product, and I think it came out pretty good!

It even is weather proof, The last house sunk in all across the roof from rain.

I dont know about the dogs, but the boys liked it. Jake and I are thinkin about building them one to sleep in ;)
That looks good! The boys are so cute!!
ReplyDelete