Monday, May 11, 2009
Day at the Catwalk
This past Saturday we went up to the Catwalk for a family picnic. I must say the water was FREEZING, but it felt good because it was so hot outside. Poor Kaitlin got dunked twice by Jake, but he says she had it coming. The kids had so much fun, and we ate lots of GOOD food! Once we walked up the trail and played for an hour and decided to walk back down to eat, Jaxon was so tired and just wanted to be carried, and let me tell you, it is not easy to carry him while you are walking downhill, very rocky, going down steps, and sometimes not having a hand rail, but I am thankful for my Strong Hunny, because he carried jaxon all the way down, with Emmet on his back in a backpack! I have no idea how he did it, I was exhausted and my legs were killing me and the only thing I was carrying was my camera! So AGAIN, Thanx Babe! Other than that it was a really nice day, We missed you Tristan and Joni! Wish you coulda come!
Emmet with Aunt Stephie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh I wish we could've came, it looks like you guys had so much fun! We will have to plan it again ok!
ReplyDeleteSounds like so much fun! And yes, aren't we glad to have husbands to carry the kids!?
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! I want to go to Catwalk now..lol
ReplyDelete