Friday, March 26, 2010

Sea World

We had a BLAST as Sea World! I was so excited to take the boys and Jake for that matter since he had not been there before. We are for sure going back!:)Splashing away
Shamoo or in Jaxon's lango "Shampoo"...lol
Can't see a thing! Family picture time:)
Trista is trying to get away, Jaxon is showing off his tummy and Emmet is trying to put his hand in the sharks mouth. Typical:)
Picture with shark boy, or whatever he is called:)
All I can say is 'like mother like daughter':)
Uncle Tristan with Mr. Emmet
Jax eating my St. Patricks day beads while watching Jake and I on the roller coaster.
Trista girl playing with my beads:)
Jax got soaked by Shamoo and loved it!..I didnt get a picture of Emmet after he got soaked, but he did NOT like it!

1 comment:

  1. I sure wish we could have gone! Maybe when you go again we can go too! Jaxon and Jake looked so happy to see Seaworld, lol!

    ReplyDelete