Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring Break/River walk

For Spring break we decided to take a trip to see my brother Tristan and Joni in Texas. We decided to go San Antonio for a couple days so we could take the kiddos to Sea World and also go walk the riverwalk. We had planned on only staying one night in San Antonio and then heading to Tristan's, but we got out of Sea World so late Wednesday night we decided to just go grab a cheap hotel and head to Del Rio in the morning. Well finding a hotel was not that easy! We drove from hotel to hotel and even called some in between. EVERYONE was booked! Now it is about midnight and we finally found a hotel with just enought rooms left for all of us. We did not get any sleep! There was train tracks like 50 yards away and the train came through about every 3 hours shaking our room and rattling our windows. In the morning Jake and I laughed because we know we will never forget that memory!:)..lol.Here is my mom and dad standing by the river.
Tristan, Joni and Trista girl
Non of us could even see, but as always Kaitlin has to be in pose mode for pictures:)..lol
The River Walk was neat, probably would enjoy it more when I am old:)...but now I can say I have been there.

No comments:

Post a Comment